This cake is super easy to make and it tastes divine! Great for afternoon tea, that mid morning visit from Nanna, or school lunches. AND it freezes really well. What more could you ask for?
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a lamington tin with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together with the golden syrup or treacle until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and mashed bananas.
- Stir in the walnuts and sifted flour and ginger.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes.
- When cold, ice with cream cheese icing.