Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Butter (melted)
- 1 Basic Cake Mix (butter Or Vanilla)
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 125 grams Butter (melted)
- 1 tin Condensed Milk
- 1 small tin Passionfruit Pulp
- 1 Lemon Or Orange (juiced)
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
How to Make Passionfruit Slice:
- Pre-heat the oven to LOW or 160 degrees.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix together, then press into a Lamington Tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until just golden.
- In a jug, mix together the can of condensed milk, the small can of passionfruit pupp and the juice of one lemon (or orange).
- Pour over the cooked slice. Pop back in the oven for another 5 - 10 minutes.
- Allow the slice to cool then cut into squares.