The kids will go NUTS for these cute little echidna cupcake treats on Australia Day!!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 2 tbsp Butter (room temperature)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups Icing Sugar
- 2 tsp Butter softened
- 1 cup Green Coconut For Grass ( 1 cup coconut 3 teaspoons green food colouring, place both into a plastic zip bag, close and shake until mixed)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases and set aside.
- Cream the butter and caster sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla essence and then the eggs one at a time and beat.
- Sift in the flour and add the milk and fold until just combined (don't overbeat).
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the 12 patty cases.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Sift icing sugar and cocoa, add butter and mix using electric beaters until light and fluffy.
- Chocolate bullets
- Brown M&Ms
- Green Coconut for grass ( 1 cup coconut 3 teaspoons green food colouring, place both into a plastic zip bag, close and shake until mixed)
- Arrange bullets at the back of your iced cupcake in three rows.
- Place eyes on at the front. Put nose on below eyes, using a bullet at the front edge of the cupcake.
- Sprinkle coconut 'grass' on plate and place Echidna Cupcakes on top.
- Frugal Living
- Frugal Living