time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 280 grams Plain Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Bicarb Soda (bicarb)
- 125 grams Butter melted
- 395 grams Condensed Milk (395ml)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease two 20cm round cake tins or line with baking paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and bicarb. Set aside.
- In a bowl add the melted butter, tin of condensed milk, vanilla and 150ml of water. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and beat until smooth.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer pushed through the center comes out clean.