Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease two 20cm round cake tins or line with baking paper.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and bicarb. Set aside.
- In a bowl add the melted butter, tin of condensed milk, vanilla and 150ml of water. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and beat until smooth.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer pushed through the center comes out clean.