Today we share to you this recipe for Egg-Free Chocolate Cake! Chocolate Cake is easily one of the most popular cakes. But now with many people avoiding some animal products, not everyone can enjoy a nice slice of good old chocolate…
Today we share to you this recipe for Egg-Free Chocolate Cake!
Chocolate Cake is easily one of the most popular cakes. But now with many people avoiding some animal products, not everyone can enjoy a nice slice of good old chocolate cake.
That’s why we decided to share this recipe for Egg-Free Chocolate Cake to you. We all deserve a slice!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 125 grams Butter
- 125 grams Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 3 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Bicarb Soda
- 1/4 cup Cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups Milk (may need a little extra)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Beat the butter and sugar together till white.
- Add vanilla and golden syrup and mix.
- Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda and stir.
- The mixture will resemble breadcrumbs, don't stress!
- Add cocoa, stir and then add milk. It is a very thick batter, but you may add a tiny bit extra milk if needed.
- Pour into two loaf tins (or 1 large cake dish) and bake on 180 degrees for 45 mins to 1 hour.
- Once cooled, top with your favourite icing and serve a delicious egg free chocolate cake slice!