The best Falafels I have ever eaten in my whole life were from the Kebab Shop in the Fremantle Markets.
I haven’t been there in a long time now so I don’t know if they have the same recipe – but they were just the taste of summer! Best of all, they are versatile! You can just dip them in hummus and eat them on their own. They are great in a kebab or as a side dish!
These are truly delicious and everyone will love these so you can also serve Falafels to your visitors when they suddenly crave for a flavourful snack that they will enjoy with their afternoon tea!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 425 grams Chick Peas drained
- 1/2 Garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp Parsley (fresh)
- 2 tbsp Coriander
- 1 tbsp Mint
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Salt
- Place the chickpeas in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the other ingredients and mix until a thick paste is formed.
- Using damp hands, form small balls.
- Heat the canola oil and shallow-fry the falafels for 7 - 8 minutes turning only once.
- Drain on kitchen paper and serve.