This Fig and Prosciutto Salad is fresh and flavourful – such a lovely summer dish!
They go perfectly with cured meats and cheese so you’ve got everything you need for a hearty meal.
I definitely suggest making some of this salad now as it’s the perfect season for it – also, we need to go back into ‘eating healthy’ mode after all the junk we mindlessly ate during the holidays! bahaha
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 x 200g Packet Rocket
- 1/3 cup Toasted Pine Nuts
- 100 grams Goat Cheese
- 8 Large Figs quartered
- 1 bunch Basil Leaves
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Salt And Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- In a small bowl mix the balsamic vinegar, oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Using a fry pan dry roast the pine nuts until slightly browned ensuring a close eye as to not burn them
- Add the Rocket and fig to salad bowl, add the dressing and toss well and top with goats cheese and pine nuts.