Fish Pot Pie is quite a yummy dish and you can be quite creative with it! Pot pies are a great dish for anytime of the day because you can put anything inside it – there’s no hard rule! So…
Fish Pot Pie is quite a yummy dish and you can be quite creative with it!
Pot pies are a great dish for anytime of the day because you can put anything inside it – there’s no hard rule! So although it’s the chicken pot pie that’s the most common, no one can stop you from substituting the chicken for seafood!
Here’s an amazing and delicious recipe for Fish Pot Pie. The flaky and buttery crust is just so perfect and just truly complements the taste of the fish and the other ingredients inside. You can make this in less than an hour!
Seafood lovers will definitely love this!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- 125 grams Prawns
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 200 grams Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Limes juice and zest
- 1 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard or lemon
- 1 tbsp Parsley fresh and chopped
- 125 grams Butter melted
- 8 Filo Pastry Sheets
- 1 Brown Onion sliced
- 1 Philadelphia Cheese (250 Grams)
- 1/2 Kg Fish Fillets
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- To make the filling, fry the garlic and onion in the oil over medium heat until softened.
- Add the spinach, prawns, fish, and white wine (or stock), and let it all come to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, and let cook for another 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add in the crème fraiche or philly cheese, mustard, parsley, and lime juice and zest, stirring it in for about 2 minutes more.
- Take off heat and pour the filling into a pie dish.
- To make the topping, scrunch up a filo pastry sheet with your hands and place the clumped pastry on the pie.
- Keep going until the dish is covered, and then brush the tops of the pastry with melted butter.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes and serve with salad greens.