Here is a delicious recipe for Flourless Chocolate Cake!
I was sent a beautiful cookbook from Emily Rose, and she has kindly given me permission to include some of her no butter, no white flour and no added sugar recipes….
Let us know how you find this Flourless Chocolate Cake. We do hope you’ll love it because we totally do!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Chocolate (Dark)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan-forced.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. In a separate bowl beat egg yolks and oil together.
- Melt chocolate and mix honey into chocolate until honey is dissolved.
- Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture and beat.
- Mix almond meal into chocolate mixture, and then gently fold in egg whites until completely combined.
- Grease a 25cm springform tin with oil and line base with baking paper. Pour in mixture and bake for 35 minutes.
- Leave to cool in tin for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool on a cake rack (run a knife around the outside of the cake to loosen it from the tin before removing).