Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams White Chocolate
- 250 grams Almonds
- 150 grams Sugar
- 150 grams Butter Softened
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Australian Bananas
- 1 tsp Orange Blossom Water
- Preheat oven to 170°C (338F). Brush a square 20cm baking tray with melted butter or spray with vegetable oil spray. Line the base and side with non-stick paper.
- Combine the white chocolate and almonds together into a food processor and mix until it forms a crumbly texture. Set aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients, except the Australian bananas, into the processor until smooth. Add the chocolate and almond mix and whizz for another few seconds until combined. Pour into a prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, take it out and place Australian banana slices on top of the cake and cook for a further 10 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool.