French Chicken Casserole is a delicious and easy way to enjoy chicken pieces. It’s a really delicious and irresistible dish!
I’m pretty sure that this will not disappoint..it’s too flavourful to ignore. This isn’t complicated too so this is a perfect recipe for the beginners who want to cook something as dinner party dish for when guests come around.
Serve this to your guests and they will leave your home with happy tummies!
Make sure to prepare this dish 2 hours before the occasion! You can’t rush this!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 packet French Onion Soup Mix
- 2 Whole Chickens cut into 8 pieces
- 2 Tin Tomatoes crushed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Place the chicken pieces in a casserole dish and sprinkle the Worcestershire sauce all over the chicken.
- Pour the crushed tomatoes over the top and then sprinkle the French onion soup on top.
- Pour in enough hot water to cover the chicken.
- Bake for 90 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Turn the chicken pieces halfway through cooking.