French Raisin Toast is a great way to jazz up your breakfast without getting every pot and pan out of the kitchen!
The smell is amazing and it takes under 10 minutes from pan to plate! The kids will be happy and so will you. Top with vanilla ice cream or cream and enjoy. With the sweetness of the raisin bread there is no need for added sugar.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- In a bowl mix egg, milk and vanilla
- Remove crusts from bread and slice into 3 even pieces
- Place the bread into the egg mixture flipping over to ensure its fully coated
- Heat fry pan on medium heat, add butter once melted, fry each side of bread 2-3 minutes until golden
- Top with crushed raspberries and ice cream