Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Slice
This Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Slice is perfect for Christmas! It is an explosion of flavours and you only need a tiny little bit! Cut into delicate thin slices and serve with Chantilly cream or fruit salad.
Best thing is – you can make it up to two weeks ahead, so you can spend less time in the kitchen!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Raspberry cordial
- 250 grams Strawberries chopped
- 250 grams Cream Cheese
- 180 ml Thickened Cream
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Cordial
Chocolate Biscuit Base:
- 2 cups Scotchfinger Biscuits crushed
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 tbsp Butter
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Line the base of a spring form tin with baking paper and spray liberally with canola oil.
- In a food processor mix the Scotch finger biscuits, Nutella and butter until a slightly sticky crumb forms.
- Pour into the springform pan and press firmly and evenly on the bottom.
- Using electric beaters, beat together the cream cheese and thickened cream until smooth (about three minutes).
- Add the raspberry cordial and mix until the colour is even.
- Chop the strawberries and fold into the mixture.
- Pour the strawberry cheesecake mix over the biscuit crumb.
- Carefully add a sheet of plastic wrap to the top of the dessert (just touching the slice) and freeze until just firm (four hours).
- Slice into wedges and serve with fresh cream. The perfect summer dessert or a nice touch for Christmas.