Two Ingredient Fruit Salad Cake
You can make Fruit Salad Cake into muffins if you wish. Many people complained that when they made this recipe that the bottom was soggy – that is an issue.
So the solution is once the cake or muffins have finished cooking, flip the muffin or cake upside down (whack it on a plate or similar) – and let it sit in the oven another few minutes.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Plain Butter Or Vanilla Cake Mix (do not follow directions on pack!!)
- 1 Fruit Salad Mix In Syrup (820g Tin)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix together the two ingredients.
- Cook at 200 degrees for 45 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Delicious served with cream and ice cream or with orange icing as a cake.
Cake Mix Free Version
If you want to make a Fruit Salad Cake but don't have a cake mix, substitute the following ingredients for the mix. It can be a bit heavier than the cake mix version.
- 2 cups of self raising flour
- 1 cup of sugar
Fruit Salad Muffins
- This cake mix can be converted into 24 mini muffins or 12 normal muffins!
- Just pour them into the muffin pans of your choice.
- Cook in a 200 degrees C oven for 15 to 20 minutes.