Two Ingredient Fruit Salad Cake This two ingredient fruit salad cake recipe has only two ingredients ridiculous easy, plus it is dairy-free and egg-free for all to enjoy! You can make Fruit Salad Cake into muffins if you wish. Many…
Two Ingredient Fruit Salad Cake
You can make Fruit Salad Cake into muffins if you wish. Many people complained that when they made this recipe that the bottom was soggy – that is an issue.
So the solution is once the cake or muffins have finished cooking, flip the muffin or cake upside down (whack it on a plate or similar) – and let it sit in the oven another few minutes.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Plain Butter Or Vanilla Cake Mix (do not follow directions on pack!!)
- 1 Fruit Salad Mix In Syrup (820g Tin)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix together the two ingredients.
- Cook at 200 degrees for 45 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Delicious served with cream and ice cream or with orange icing as a cake.
Cake Mix Free Version
If you want to make a Fruit Salad Cake but don't have a cake mix, substitute the following ingredients for the mix. It can be a bit heavier than the cake mix version.
- 2 cups of self raising flour
- 1 cup of sugar
Fruit Salad Muffins
- This cake mix can be converted into 24 mini muffins or 12 normal muffins!
- Just pour them into the muffin pans of your choice.
- Cook in a 200 degrees C oven for 15 to 20 minutes.