Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Get a large mixing bowl and put your cut potatoes inside. In another bowl combine the rest of the ingredients until well distributed, then pour this straight onto the potatoes.
- Using your hands, mix the potatoes into the seasoning until all the wedges are well coated and as even as possible.
- Spread the potato wedges out onto a baking tray (lay baking paper or foil if you want but they might not be as crispy). Put them skin side down, and don’t crowd them too much.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork and the colour is golden brown.
- Serve as is, or sprinkle with your favourite herbs and more parmesan if desired.