Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Get a stand mixer and put in the softened butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix it on low for about 30 seconds and then turn it to medium-high and beat it for about 3-5 minutes.
- While mixing, add the self-raising flour and evaporated milk little by little.
- Get a large baking tin, grease it and put the mixture in.
- Preheat your oven to about 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook it for about an hour or so. Make sure to check it if it's cooked already.
- Once done, take it out and leave it to cool for about 20-30 minutes before taking it out of the baking tin.
- Then let it completely set for about 45 minutes to an hour.