If you didn’t think gingerbread could be further reinvented, you obviously haven’t seen this Gingerbread Truffle recipe.
Trust us when we say this is going to change the way you think about gingerbread, bringing it firmly into place as a family favourite. This recipe is perfect for Christmas, and a great team player in the dessert spread.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 450 grams Dark Chocolate Melts
- 3/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 100 grams Gingersnap Cookies finely crushed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat the cream until it is just boiling. Pour into a heat-proof bowl along with the semi-sweet chocolate melts. Stir until smooth.
- To this add the ginger and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a lined tray. Chill for one hour in the fridge, or pop in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Using a metal spoon, scrape the chocolate mixture up and form into balls with your hands. Work quickly, or the chocolate will melt.
- Roll in the finely crushed ginger snaps until well coated. Store in the fridge.