A delicious slice of toasted banana bread piping hot with a cup of tea is a true delight. But as many people sensitive to gluten, I didn’t want our coeliac sisters to miss out!
This gluten free banana bread is just as delectable as the real thing!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a loaf pan well and line with baking paper and set aside.
- Add the Nuttelex and caster sugar to a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until the mixture is light and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and combine well.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and use a wooden spoon to combine.
- Sift the flours and bicarbonate of soda together and fold gently into the mixture.
- Pour into the loaf tin and bake for 55 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes before carefully tipping onto a wire rack.
- Makes one loaf of gluten free banana bread.