Peaches are just so yummy!
It’s always good to have an gluten free pancake recipe in your collection, particularly this Gluten Free Caramelised Peach Pancakes. This recipe is just perfect for when peaches are in season, but you could probably use nectarines as well. The pancakes are simple to make and the addition of the peach slices really brings the entire thing together. Amazing!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2/3 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- 3/4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Peach halved, pitted, and thinly sliced (about 1/8-inch thick slices)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a medium bowl, stir the yoghurt, butter, lemon juice, honey and vanilla extract. Beat in the two eggs.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients, and pour in the wet mixture.
- Using a large spoon, stir until the dry ingredients are well moistened, but don’t over mix. You will end up with tough pancakes. Allow the batter to sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan over a medium-low heat. Allow to eat until a drop of water sizzles when dropped on the surface. Depending on the pan you’re using, you may need to oil the surface.
- Give the batter one more gentle stir and scoop about 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan. Into this, press your peach slices, or slice depending on how you’ve cut them.
- Let the pancake cook until the top edges are no longer shiny and the bottom is golden, around 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and cook the other side, until both are golden brown. Serve straight away.
- Gluten Free
- Gluten Free