Oooh I love carrot cake and this gluten free carrot cake recipe won’t disappoint!!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Rice Flour
- 2 tsp Ground Mixed Spice
- 2 tsp Bicarbonate Of Soda
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 small Carrots grated
- 170 grams Sultanas
- 2 cups Natural Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 125 grams Pecans chopped
- 125 grams Butter softened
- Mix together all the ingredients together, until well combined.
- Pour batter into a cake tin and bake for 45 -50 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Let the gluten free carrot cake cool in tin before turning cake out.