It can be hard to find Christmas food to suit all dietary requirements. This gluten free Christmas cake will be a firm favourite for everyone!
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Combine all the nuts, dates, cherries, fruit together with the polenta and sugar and mix well to combine.
- In a small cup beat together the eggs and vanilla extract, then stir into the fruit mixture and stir well to combine.
- The mixture should form a stiff dough.
- Pour into a greased and lined loaf tin and bake at 150 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.
- Cool in the tin before turning out onto a wire rack.