It can be hard to find Christmas food to suit all dietary requirements. This gluten free Christmas cake will be a firm favourite for everyone!
- 1 1/2 cups Brazil Nuts roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Pecans roughly chopped
- 5 cups Dates pitted
- 1 cup Glacé Cherries
- 1 cup Glacé Mixed Fruit
- 2/3 cup Dried Figs roughly chopped
- 2/3 cup Sultanas
- 3/4 cup Polenta
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Salt
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Combine all the nuts, dates, cherries, fruit together with the polenta and sugar and mix well to combine.
- In a small cup beat together the eggs and vanilla extract, then stir into the fruit mixture and stir well to combine.
- The mixture should form a stiff dough.
- Pour into a greased and lined loaf tin and bake at 150 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.
- Cool in the tin before turning out onto a wire rack.