time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Raisins pre-soaked in 1 cup warm water
- 2 cups GF Flour Blend
- 2 tsp Baking Powder gluten-free
- 1 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 5 tbsp Unsalted Butter diced
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Agave Nectar
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 185 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the flour blend, xanthan gum, baking powder, cinnamon and salt several times to combine.
- Add butter and pulse until the mixture resembles small stones.
- Add the agave nectar, egg and heavy cream and pulse until mixed, then add raisins and completely combine.
- Turn dough out onto a greased surface and form it into a large rectangle.
- Roll from one end until you have a large log and cut into scrolls. These shapes should look like a snails shell when placed on their side.
- Place onto baking tray on their sides, close together to prevent the dough from unravelling when baked.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake for approx. 15-20 minutes.