Just because you are gluten intolerant doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the yummies. This Gluten-Free Devils Food Cake is a delicious recipe just for you!
This Gluten-Free Devils Food Cake isn’t what the title says. This tastes like heaven! This is very chocolatey and truly healthy, perfect for people who love chocolates!
This is also easy to make and in less than an hour, this is already ready to be eaten! This recipe serves 6 people but, well, who says you can’t eat it all on your own? You can!
If you crave for a chocolate cake, don’t hesitate to consider this!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- 1 cup Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 2 White Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 3/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 cup Copha
- 1 1/2 cups Milk or substitute
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix rice flour, plain gluten-free flour, sugar, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt.
- Add milk, melted copha, and vanilla.
- Mix with an electric beater for 30 seconds on low to combine, then 2 minutes on high.
- Add eggs and beat on high for two more minutes.
- Pour into two greased and rice-floured 23 cm round baking pans.
- And cook for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool cakes on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Cover with another wire rack and invert carefully.
- Remove pans and place wire rack back on top of cake and tip back up the right way.
- Let it completely cool, then frost with chocolate icing.