Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until thick and creamy (approximately 8 minutes).
- Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating after each addition until sugar dissolves.
- Sift cornflour three times then sift evenly over the egg mixture and fold in gently. Spread into greased or lined baking pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Turn out immediately onto a wire rack to cool. Ice as desired when cool.
- Now sit and enjoy a nice piece of gluten free sponge cake!