Gluten Free Sponge Cake is a delicious and simple recipe, that can be enjoyed throughout all the seasons.. Summer, winter right through spring!
Dairy Free Recipes Dairy Free Recipes, Gluten Free, Recipes,
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
819kJ 4.35g 2.27g 0.38g 40g 3.59g 1.63g 591mg
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 3/4 Gluten Free Cornflour
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Beat eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until thick and creamy (approximately 8 minutes).
- Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating after each addition until sugar dissolves.
- Sift cornflour three times then sift evenly over the egg mixture and fold in gently. Spread into greased or lined baking pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Turn out immediately onto a wire rack to cool. Ice as desired when cool.
- Now sit and enjoy a nice piece of gluten free sponge cake!