time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 200 grams Danish Fetta, Crumbled
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 1 Large Lemon Zest
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped, fresh Chives
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Fresh, flat-leaf Parsley
- 2 cups (60g) Baby spinach, Thinly Sliced
- 3 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground Chilli Powder Or more To Taste (optional)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Kg Chicken Mince
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil (60ml)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place the fetta, garlic, lemon zest, chives, parsley, spinach, paprika and chilli powder (if using) in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Stir in the egg and chicken mince until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the mixture into golf-ball-sized meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the meatballs in batches, turning occasionally, for 6 minutes or until browned on all sides and cooked through. Remove and drain on a plate lined with paper towel.
- TO SERVE Sprinkle with paprika and cress. Serve with tzatziki on the side.
- Recipe and Image from Dinner's Done by Sally Obermeder and Maha Corbett, out now!