Get your Greek on with Sally and Maha’s super tasty, super easy Greek Spanakopita Meatballs!
Chicken Recipes Chicken Recipes, Meats, Recipes,
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
1086kJ 20g 13g 4.73g 17.5g 5g 4.7g 411mg
- 200 grams Danish Fetta, Crumbled
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 1 Large Lemon Zest
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped, fresh Chives
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Fresh, flat-leaf Parsley
- 2 cups (60g) Baby spinach, Thinly Sliced
- 3 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground Chilli Powder Or more To Taste (optional)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Kg Chicken Mince
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil (60ml)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place the fetta, garlic, lemon zest, chives, parsley, spinach, paprika and chilli powder (if using) in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Stir in the egg and chicken mince until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the mixture into golf-ball-sized meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the meatballs in batches, turning occasionally, for 6 minutes or until browned on all sides and cooked through. Remove and drain on a plate lined with paper towel.
- TO SERVE Sprinkle with paprika and cress. Serve with tzatziki on the side.
- Recipe and Image from Dinner's Done by Sally Obermeder and Maha Corbett, out now!