Hawaiian Cream Cheese Dip is a fun twist to your traditional cream cheese dip. It’s sweet and tangy – such a great combination!
Hawaiian Cream Cheese Dip is a perfect dip for almost anything! One good thing about this is that this can make your plain and simple food awesome!
Have plain biscuits in the cupboard? Then for your family to enjoy them, have this dip and they’ll surely enjoy every bite of those biscuits!
This is super easy and doesn’t require you to exert much effort. It’s just mixing, mixing, and mixing!
If you want to add crunchiness, just add pecans and that’s it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Cream Cheese softened
- 2 cups Pineapple crushed, drained with juice reserved
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Cloves Garlic peeled and crushed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Mix together the cream cheese, crushed pineapple, onion powder and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Add reserved juice from pineapple as desired.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving.