time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Yellow Capsicums
- 1 Pack Mini Capsicums
- 1 Pack Heirloom Tomatoes
- 1 Pack Mini Cucumbers, Sliced
- 1 Bunch Broccolini, Ends Trimmed
- 1 Stalks Celery, Sliced Into Batons
- 1 Bunch Baby Asparagus, Ends Removed
- 1/4 Cauliflower, Broken Into Florets
- 1 Bunch Dutch Carrots, Peeled And Trimmed Up
- 1 Tub Bocconcini
- 1 Or A Few Baby Bell Cheese Wheels
- 2 Or 3 Dips Of Choice
- 1 Bunch Of Stuffed Olives And Baby Capsicums
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cut the capsicums into jack-o-lanterns
- The fun is in getting creative. Try cutting zigzags into your cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Think about building colour and contrast when compiling your platter, group together colours that go well together and you’ll create a grazing board the whole family will love!