Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- In a blender, blend the oats until they resemble a flour-like consistency.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes so it has time to settle and so the chia seeds can work their magic!
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium frying pan until very hot. To cook each crepe, pour 1/4 cup of mixture into the pan and cook until bubbles form or until the mixture no longer looks like liquid. Then flip the crepe and cook for another 3-5 minutes on the other side.
- The crepes should be just browned and slightly crisp.
- Serve with fruit and yogurt. Enjoy!