Lamb chops make for a great family dinner, and these Herbed Roasted Lamb Chops are simply divine. They’re full of wonderful flavours, and go perfect with some roasted vegetables, some mash, or a nice salad. We love that they don’t need to marinate all that long, but still come out packed with flavour.
The other great thing about lamb chops is that you can really mix things up as much as you like, in terms of either your marinade or your post-cooking toppings. Feel free to swap out fried herbs for fresh, or even change herbs for spices. It’s really up to you!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 Garlic Cloves roughly chopped
- 3/4 tbsp Dried Rosemary
- 3/4 tbsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 6 Lamb Chops
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Mix the garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper in with half of the olive oil in a shallow bowl.
- Add the lamb and turn to coat. Allow to marinate for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and at the same time heat the rest of the olive oil on a high heat in a skillet or similar oven-safe pan.
- Once the pan is hot, add the lamb and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side to brown and sear. Then, pop this pan into the oven (check it is oven safe) and cook for 8-12 minutes, depending on how rare you like your chops.
- Move chops to platter and rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Top with your favourite lamb pairings, we did ours with a sprinkle of mint, some lemon and feta.