Homemade Yoghurt. Such a simple recipe. Tastes delicious as a natural yoghurt. Add fruit or any other flavour for something a little different.
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
- 750 ml Milk (cold)
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1 tbsp Yoghurt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place the milk and powder in a microwave proof casserole dish and stir well.
- Cook on high for 7 minutes and cool until warm.
- Stir in the yoghurt and pour into a thermos flask.
- Replace the top and let it stand overnight.
- Shake the yogurt out into a sealed container and chill.