Homemade Chicken Korma Curry
A traditional homemade chicken korma curry that you can make as hot (or not) as you like – so the whole family can enjoy it. Enjoy curry dishes all year round as they are so tasty – curry has always been one of my favourite meals!
If you aren’t into your chicken on the bone (which is a shame because it is tastier, cheaper and the BEST way to enjoy chicken) you can make it with chicken breast only.
Serve the curry with Naan Bread and Rice Pilaf.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
How to Make Homemade Chicken Korma Curry:
- In a large frypan heat the vegetable oil until very hot. Add the four cinnamon sticks, the 10 cloves, the coriander and cumin. Stir well so the oil absorbs the spices and it smells very fragrant (3 - 4 minutes).
- Add the crushed garlic and the diced white onion. Cook until nice and soft.
- Add the chicken pieces and brown all over (10 minutes).
- Stir in the tin of crushed tomatoes and the coconut milk. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes or until the chicken pieces are cooked through.
- Serve over rice and with Naan Bread.