Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 tbsp Cocoa
- 4 tbsp Cornflour
- 1/2 cup Castor Sugar
- 800ml Milk
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Sift dry ingredients together and mix with 300ml of the milk.
- Meanwhile, bring to the boil the remaining 500ml of milk.
- Whisk in the chocolately milk.
- Continue whisking on low heat until it thickens (can take up to 5 minutes).
- Pour into a bowl and cover with plastic film so it touches the top of the yogo and pop it into the fridge until it cools.