This simple and delicious Homemade Teething Biscuit recipe will help relieve your baby’s discomfort of teething.
*Make sure your child is at least over 6 months of age and able to sit up – always supervise your child while they are eating to make sure they don’t choke.*
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line baking with baking paper
- Mix flour, cereal, water and applesauce together in a medium size bowl.
- Slowly add the oil and spices to the mix.
- Mix well until a dough forms.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface until about ½ inch thick.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out dough shapes or cut into squares.
- Place biscuit on lined baking tray
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let biscuits cool completely and store in an air-tight container or freezer.