The Homestead Carrot and Banana Cake sounds like a bit of weird combination, but it really works and is so moist!
This is a very old and revered recipe that you don’t really see that often in cookbooks or on recipe websites. But it should be as it is pretty darn wonderful.
Carrot and banana together in a cake makes for a delicious treat. Plus it isn’t a so hard to make! So give it a go and share this recipe with your friends. Better yet, make some and invite them for tea!
To taste is to believe, you know what I mean?
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Carrot (grated)
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Cream the butter & sugar until light and creamy.
- Whisk the egg and add to the butter mixture.
- Fold in grated carrot and mashed banana.
- Fold in plain flour, mixed spice, bicarbonate of soda and walnuts.
- Bake for about 1 hr to 1 ¼hrs.