Honey Soy Barbecued Chicken Pieces
Chicken pieces are so cheap to buy, and when gently marinated, they really take on the taste and barbecue so easily. This recipe is great to get out at Summer time – the whole family will love enjoy it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Chicken Pieces
- 2kg Chicken Pieces $8.50
- 1/3 cup Honey $1.47
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce $0.76
- 2 tsp Crushed Garlic $0.10
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Pour over the honey, add the soy sauce and the garlic.
- Massage the chicken pieces well with your hands (or cover and marinate overnight)
- Heat up your barbecue.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until slightly char-grilled and cooked the whole way through.