How to Make Bread Rolls at Home
Making your own Bread Rolls is a great way to know what is going into the foods you eat, and they are really simple to make. As an added bonus you can eat them fresh out of the oven! You can freeze the leftovers too for another day!
If you prefer something a little naughtier and a little sweeter, try our delicious Strawberry Bread – a breakfast favourite!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Warm water
- 2 cups Flour (Plain)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 8 grams Yeast dried (1 sachet)
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp Butter melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup Warm Water
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix together the flour, salt, sugar and yeast.
- Add beaten egg, butter and warm water to make a soft dough. Knead lightly for five minutes to form a stiff dough.
- Put dough into a oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and keep in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin with spray canola oil.
- Punch down the dough and divide into 12 balls. Place a ball in each of the greased muffin tins.
- Leave to rise in a warm place until dough has risen to the top of the tins.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown