Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 510 grams Jelly
- 100 grams Unflavoured Gelatin
- 2 cups Boiling Water
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Get a mixing bowl and put in the jello/jelly and unflavoured gelatin then mix together.
- Add the boiling water and mix together until it's well combined.
- Get a fish mould and pour the mixture in. Put it in the fridge for about an hour or so until it sets.
- If you want to add a second colour, just pour it in the mixture.