There is nothing more refreshing and delicious than a wedge of Iceberg Lettuce Topped with Blue Cheese Dressing.
For me, dill and blue cheese are a match made in heaven. Add some super crisp iceberg lettuce to the mix and I can’t walk away. It’s a little kitsch and old school, but it works!
This dish can make for a delicious and light entree, or a very light dinner during the intense heat of Summer.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 Iceberg Lettuce, Cut Into Quarters
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Of A Wheel Of Blue Cheese
- 1 Small Handful Dill, Roughly Chopped
- 1 Squeeze Lime Juice
- 1 tsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Small Handful Pistachios, Shelled And Cut In Half
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place the lettuce on plates or a platter.
- Combine sour cream, blue cheese, mayonnaise, lime juice and Dijon mustard in a bowl, stir with a fork until it becomes a dressing. If it's too thick add a few drops of water or more lime juice.
- Pour over the lettuce, season with salt and pepper and finish with the pistachios.