Italian Style Cob Loaf Dip
This recipe for Italian Style Cob Loaf Dip makes one small-sized cob loaf if you want to make a large cob multiply the recipe by three. The cream cheese in this recipe absorbs all the delicious flavours of the salami and the spring onions really add a bit of bite!
The kids will adore the Italian Style Cob Loaf Dip, especially if they have a mini cob loaf all to themselves!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Cream Cheese
- 1 mini Cob Loaf
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 85 grams Cream Cheese
- 1 large Handful Of Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
- Few sprigs Fresh Basil, Torn
- 4 Twiggy Sticks Or Salami Sticks, Sliced
- 2 Spring Onions, Sliced (reserve A Little To Garnish)
- 3 sprigs Thyme, Leaves Removed
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Italian Style Cob Loaf Dip:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut a circle out of the top of the cob and pull the bread out in chunks. Place all of the bread pieces onto an oven tray, spray with olive oil, and sprinkle over the thyme leaves.
- Soften the cream cheese by mixing in a bowl with a spoon.
- Add mozzarella, basil, twiggy sticks and spring onions and mix to combine.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the cob and replace the lid.
- Garnish with extra spring onions and twiggy slices.
- Replace the cobs lid and put in the oven for 15 mins.
- Place the bread pieces in the oven and bake for another 10 mins.
- Once the cheese is super gooey and melted its ready to eat!