One sip of this Dragonfruit, Strawberry and Mango Yoghurt Smoothie will take you to a tropical island and make you feel like you’re on a trip even if you can’t go anywhere for now.
This type of fruit is everywhere in Thailand.
Each time you check into a hotel they leave each guest a complimentary one. Now Woolies have started selling frozen dragonfruit pieces and of course, Miss 10 loves it in her smoothie or yoghurt! This is a recipe she loves and I think the inspiration came from one of her friends.
You could also pour this into a container after you blend it and pop it in the freezer for a healthy ice cream treat.
I have to say, the colour is mesmerising! But be warned, it leaves everything you touch a garish shade of pink!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/4 cup Frozen Dragonfruit
- 1/4 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Frozen Mango
- 1/4 cup Greek Or Vanilla Yoghurt
- 1 Splash Of Milk, If Needed To Loosen The Fruit So It Blends Evenly
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place the fruit and yoghurt in a blender or Nutri bullet and blend until smooth.
- If it's too thick to blend properly and a splash or two of milk.
- Pour into a glass or bowl and serve immediately.