Cornflake Honey Joys are definitely a favourite of mine.
I love making these and they taste so good. They’re great for a snack for the kids lunches as well!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan combine butter, honey & sugar over low heat until melted & frothy.
- Measure out the cornflakes into a large bowl. Pour the butter and sugar mix over cornflakes and fold gently with a wooden spoon until all the cornflakes are coated.
- Spoon into patty cake holders and place on a flat baking tray.
- Bake 150 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool & set before serving.
- Makes 12 large patty cakes or 24 small ones.