Devilled Eggs are a delicious starter for a party, kids snack food or for a fancy cocktail dinner. They are an old fashioned favourite that never go out of style.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 Eggs Hard boiled, cut in half
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Parsley (fresh)
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Carefully scoop out the yolks and place in a bowl.
- Mash them lightly with the mayonnaise, parsley and curry powder.
- Either spoon or pipe the mixture back into the halved eggs and chill until ready for use.
- Sprinkle the finely chopped parsley over the top.