I am a fan of White Chocolate and Rice Bubbles so put them together, add some fruit and you have a delicious treat for a party or get together. Say goodbye to boring squares and hello to these fun White Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Line a 30cm x 20cm lamington pan (or similar) with baking paper.
- In a saucepan heat (over medium) together the chocolate and copha until all melted.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients together well - pour in the wet mixture and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture over the baking paper and gently press down.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set.
- When set, cut into squares or bars and enjoy.