Quiche is nice and all.. for GRANDMOTHERS.
No, you don’t want that sort of quiche. You want something umphhhh. Something with bite. Something to really sink your teeth into.
This quiche is called the Kimmy K Quiche, because like Kim Kardashian, it is rich and totally over the top. You’ll love it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 and 1/2 cups Cream
- 7 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 10 Ham Slices
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Puff Pastry (sheet)
- 10 Basil
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a rectangular baking dish with puff pastry sheets, you can let the edges overhang slightly.
- Whisk cream and eggs in a large bowl, add parmesan cheese, pour into baking dish.
- Place ham slices on top then tomato slices, sprinkle with fresh basil leaves then put into oven.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown and just set.