|Receive SAHM articles like this Daily|
|Receive SAHM articles like this Weekly|
Kiwi Fruit Tropical Salsa is one delicious and refreshing summer time dip. Here’s why it is so great: it is low in calories and adds flavour to your grilled chicken or fish!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Orange peeled and segmented
- 2 Kiwi Fruits peeled and sliced
- 1 Red Onion coarsely chopped
- 1 Avocado peeled and stone removed
- 1 bunch Fresh Coriander
- 2 Jalapeño Chillies (or green chillies)
- In a food processor, place tomato, orange, kiwifruit, red onion, avocado, coriander and chillies. Process using pulse setting until finely chopped but not quite smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl, and serve with corn chips.