For some reason, the coleslaw from KFC is one of my favourite foods, which is why I love this Knockoff KFC Coleslaw recipe. It came about through a bit of research, and a lot of trial and error, but I just know you’re going to love it. Whip it up for your next BBQ or family dinner, and see if anyone can tell the difference! In order to get the vegetables really fine, we used a food processor with a grater attachment.
See if you can pair this Knockoff KFC Coleslaw with some fried chicken of your own. Somewhat healthier, and much cheaper too!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- .3 cup Sugar a fine variety
- 1/4 cup Milk you can use skim
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 7 cups Cabbage very finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrot
- 2 tbsp Onion very finely minced
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper. They should be well combined.
- Add in the vegetables, and mix well. You want to ensure they get nice and covered in the sauce.
- Cover this and pop in the fridge for at least two hours before serving. Leaving it longer is ok, and can enhance the flavours! Overnight is best!