time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Kg Lamb Mince
- 1 tsp Ground Oregano
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 5 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 1 tsp Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp Olive (or Chilli) Oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Pine Nuts
- 1 Fresh Mint, To Garnish
- 1 Tub Hummus
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Skewers, if bamboo soak in water for an hour or so.
- Combine minced meat with spices, garlic and salt and pepper and gently combine.
- Form into small sausage shapes. Slip a skewer through the middle and use your palm to make sure it's firm around the stick.
- Lightly spray each sausage with olive oil and BBQ or cook on a griddle pan until slightly crisp on the outside but just cooked through.
To Make The Hummus
- Warm the hummus in a bowl covered in glad wrap in the microwave for about 50 to 60 seconds then stir to make it creamy.
- Place it on a plate, pour over a little olive oil or chilli oil, and sprinkle over pine nuts and mint.
- Add the kofta to the plates and enjoy!