Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Lamb (cooked) diced (we used left over roast lamb)
- 2 Bacon Rashers Diced
- 1/4 cup Gravox
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3/4 cup Cheese (grated)
- 6 Sheets Of Puff Pastry
- 1 Egg
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees. Grease muffin tins with butter.
- Heat fry pan and add bacon, lightly fry (no oil needed) until just browned and remove from heat.
- Place gravox in saucepan and slowly add water, whisk until smooth. Heat saucepan and continue to whisk until thickens, add Worcestershire sauce.
- Add lamb and bacon into gravy and stir through. Cut circles out of puff pastry using cookie cutter or large glass.
- Press pastry circles into greased muffin tin, then add 1 heaped tablespoon of meat and gravy, top with 2 teaspoons of grated cheese.
- Place pastry lid on and brush with egg.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes until golden brown.