Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Drain very well, corn kernels and baby beetroot in separate strainers.
- Dice tomatoes and beetroot and set aside in separate bowls.
- Roughly chop lettuce, and grate cheese if using block cheese.
- Place diced tomato thick even layer on the bottom of a large round glass bowl. We used a trifle bowl, you can use a large glass salad bowl also.
- Now place diced beetroot on top of tomatoes, then corn kernels, lettuce and finish with grated cheese on top.
- Serve with your choice of meat or fish if you like.