Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce $3.00
- 1 cup Cheese $0.18
- 4 Tomatoes $3.40
- 1 Can Baby Beetroot $3.50
- 1 Can Corn Kernels $1.00
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Drain very well, corn kernels and baby beetroot in separate strainers.
- Dice tomatoes and beetroot and set aside in separate bowls.
- Roughly chop lettuce, and grate cheese if using block cheese.
- Place diced tomato thick even layer on the bottom of a large round glass bowl. We used a trifle bowl, you can use a large glass salad bowl also.
- Now place diced beetroot on top of tomatoes, then corn kernels, lettuce and finish with grated cheese on top.
- Serve with your choice of meat or fish if you like.