time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup Milk (for a dairy free option use soy milk)
- 1 Lemon zest and juice
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar (may be omitted)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Orange juiced
- 1 0.75 Cup Wholemeal Flour (plain flour can also be used)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place flour in a bowl and add eggs and oil.
- Slowly whisk in milk until smooth, add lemon zest and juice.
- Cover and allow to stand for 1 hour.
- To cook, pour 1/4 cup mixture into a well greased small frying pan.
- Tilt pan to coat base thoroughly.
- Cook on low until set, gently loosen edges and flip to lightly cook the other side. Remove and cover.
- Continue, to make 8 crepes.
- To make sauce, heat sugar, cinnamon and orange juice in a small saucepan until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to the boil and boil for 2 minutes without stirring.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes. Pour sauce over lemon crepes.